Artists, Authors & Musicians
Art @ the Library
2013 Schedule of Exhibits for Gallery 708
|Dec. 6-Jan. 30||Kansas Figure Drawing Group|
2014 Schedule of Exhibits for Gallery 708
|Feb. 7-April 3||Photography by James Bowden|
|April 11-June 5||Art quilts by Shawn Delker|
|June 13-Aug. 8||Work by Zentangle course students|
|Aug. 15-Oct. 9||Work by Greg Guise|
|Oct. 17-Nov. 6||CKMH Children's Art|
For Artists ...
The Salina Public Library invites artists to apply to show new work in Gallery 708 in the library's South Lobby.
Each artist will be given a 2-hour reception. Artists may sell the work exhibited.
Authors @ the Library
The Salina Public Library is happy to encourage authors by providing a time and space for them to sell and sign books. We do ask that you note our guildelines and fill out the online form so we can assist in making your presentation a success.
- We will provide space in the South Entry or lobby area.
- We will provide limited publicity (press release) as time allows, if the author provides relevent information.
- We will offer no fee or honorarium.
- Author must handle sale of books.
- Author is limited to one appearance of up to two hours per year. Number of titles offered for sale is at the author's discretion.
Musicians @ the Library
Interactive arists will be featured during the library's Novel Notes. As part of the First Thursday Art Rush, the Salina Public Library welcomes musicians to perform in the library's lobby from 5-7 p.m. If you are interested in applying to perform at the library, please complete our online form.