The mission of the Salina Public Library is connecting people to information, learning and culture. One important outreach that encourages these connections is the CLASS program. Every semester is full of exciting, interesting and just plain fun classes that you can take. Check out our most recent catalog of classes below and you are guaranteed to find something that interests you. There are a lot of ways to register and get involved, so have fun exploring CLASS!
You also can enroll at the library's Community Learning Center, 308 W. Elm, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Don't forget to read a copy of our Liability Release Form.
How to Register - Step by Step
1. Click on the register button at the left.
2. Locate the date of the class for which you want to register on the calendar to the left.
3. Click on the class title.
4. Complete the information in the "Registration" box.
5. If you are paying with your Visa or Mastercard, click "No" and proceed. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, click "Yes" and proceed. (Clicking "Yes" will put you on the payment waiting list. Send in your payment soon to secure your spot.)
- If you register for more than one class online, you will need to enter your credit card information for each class. Pace yourself between transactions (at least 3 minutes) so that each charge can be processed.
- If you prefer to register and pay in person, visit the library's *Community Learning Center Monday through Friday 9am-4pm.
- During evenings and weekends, please drop off completed registration forms and payments in our secure drop box located at the *Community Learning Center.